Sunday 20 November 2011

Client feedback - Designed and built unit to hold pair of mixing decks sunk in and vinyl below


This was a great job that I really enjoyed, it really let me be creative and gave me the chance to design and build a one off piece of furniture for a local DJ. The brief was to design a unit that would fit in an alcove to house his decks and mixer with storage underneath for vinyl. We decided that the DJ equipment should be sunk in and the end result result was a really cool looking piece of furniture .
The client said - "Barny has done an excellent job. He got back to me quickly, understood my needs and explained how he was going to do the job. I was confident that he would do a good job and he did! He was trustworthy, tidy and considerate I would highly reccomend him". 

No comments:

Post a Comment